Well, I tried this when Karson was born and obviously didn't keep up with it. This time around I have a much more relaxed job and may actually be able to keep up with it. I will shoot for AT LEAST one entry per week. Hopefully more.
I am currently 29w3d pregnant with number 2. I personally think we are having another boy. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I feel huge and am ready to be done. To bad I've got at least 8 more weeks to go. I'm sure the time will fly by. I can't wait to meet this little person and see how Karson interacts with the baby. Should be interesting.
Karson is such a little boy now. No more baby here. He will be 2 in two weeks. I can hardly believe it. He is into all the usually boy stuff. Cars, trains, helicopters, and anything that involves a ball. He'll even watch baseball and football on TV!! His Grandpa is so proud.
Speaking of Grandpa, we are going to his first football game at his new school. Go Clarksville!!! This will be a new experience for us as it is 8 man football. I didn't even know this existed. I don't expect Karson to last long, but there will be 3 people (Grandma, Dustin, and I) to keep him entertained. I think Dad (Grandpa) is really excited and very optimistic. We'll see how he feels after tonight. LOL!!
Dustin has a Tae Kwon Do tournament and a Break-A-Thon this weekend in New Hampton. Should be interesting. I hope he doesn't break anything. Well I hope he breaks boards just not bones.
Nothing else to report on this week. I will update next week on my OB appointment. I have to do my 1 hr Glucose Test and hope I pass so I don't have to do the 3 hr fasting test. Have a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment