We've invented a new game at our house. Karson brings Dustin and I the pillows off the couch and then stands in the middle of the floor and waits for us to throw them at him. LOL. He will even count for us. He usually just says two and tries to hold up two fingers, but we know he wants us to count to three and then pummel him with pillows. If we don't 'wind up' quick enough he will run over and say 'put it up'. We then have to put the pillow over our head and wait for Karson to assume the position. Dustin and I have decided this is great, especially when Karson is having one of his days. We get to get out some aggression and Karson loves it!!!
On the baby front...Went to the OB Monday and did my glucose test. Haven't heard back on that yet, but am hoping no news is good news. I gained 9 lbs this month!!! The OB told me it was okay I still looked cute. LOL. I was waiting to get scolded and instead got a compliment. My grand total on weight gain so far is 24 lbs. For 30 weeks that's not to bad. Still have to gain more than 20 to be where I was when I had Karson. We'll see how close we get on that. Still measuring 2 weeks ahead, hope that means we can have this little one a bit earlier (assuming they are ready to come out). Had to go in Tuesday for Rhogam shot. That wasn't bad either.
Had a super busy weekend. We went to Dad's first football game as coach for Clarksville. They lost. :( Saturday Dustin had a Tae Kwon Do Tournament. That went well. He got first in board breaking and sparring. He got second by half a point in forms and the guy who beat him got Grand Champion in forms. Needless to say Dustin wasn't real happy. Sunday we went to Independence and put gutter guards on Grandma Kidd's roof. We got to relax a little in the evenings anyways. Hope this finds everyone happy and well. Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment