Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?



Oh my goodness!  Where does the time go?  My little Kamden is 7 months old, has two teeth, can sit independently, and wants to crawl sooooo bad.  He is such a mellow little guy.  He loves paper (we don't let him have it intentionally) and screams when you take it away.  We have a few crinkley books that are okay substitutes, but just don't give him the same satisfaction.  Kamden refuses to eat baby cereal and baby food so we are going the Baby Led Weaning route with him (table foods like steamed veggies and cooked fruit).  He is an alright sleeper, but I would love it if he would sleep through the night.  Kamden currently gets up about three times.  He starts out in his crib and then moves into bed with us.  Mostly because I fall asleep while feeding him.  LOL  I would let him cry a little more, but I don't dare let him wake Karson up.

Karson, hmm, where do I start with Karson.  He is CRAZY.  He is my willful child (I'll admit he's me through and through).  He counts to five consistently and occasionally higher.  He can do the ABC's for the most part, he sometimes needs a little reminder.  Karson knows his shapes and colors.  We are working (not very hard) on potty training.  Karson says, "I poop on the potty, I get a cupcake."  Yes, if you would poop on the potty you would get a cupcake (it's only happened once).  I think maybe I'll starting eating cupcakes when I do my business, maybe he'd get jealous and poop on the potty.  LOL  Karson isn't a very good eater.  He only wants sweets, so we've been having some pretty good battles at our house.  To top it off he already has cavities, yes at 2, so we get to take him to an operating room at the hospital and pay an anesthesiologist to knock him out so the dentist can do his dental work.  I think fruit snacks are our biggest culprit.  We are more vigilant with snacks and teeth brushing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment