Speaking of Karson and Kamden playing. Today Karson came running up to me holding his arm like it was hurt. I didn't hear a thud so I didn't think he had fallen. I asked him what happened. He responded, "Baby Brother puked on me!" I wiped the itty-bitty speck of puke (it looked like saliva) off his arm, but he still walked around holding his arm like it might fall off. So funny.
Karson has been such a big boy lately. He is talking so much more and saying the funniest things. Mostly just regular things, but they sound so funny coming out of his little mouth. LOL. Now if we could just get him potty trained we'd be in business.
I'm so excited! I've been looking into cloth diapering and ordered my first three diapers. They should be here anyday. Cloth diapering sounds like it would be great on my bank account and the environment. Plus the diapers are so cute. I'm hoping if I create a stash (that's what they call it in the cloth diapering world) now, that it will last us through our next child, saving us that much more money. Yay!
Mom and I are going to the Child and Baby Expo this weekend. I'm hoping they will have a booth with Baby Hawk carriers. I want one so bad. This way I can carry Kamden either in front or on my back while I play with Karson, cook, shop, etc. The Baby Hawk is a mei tai and so much better for baby than a Bjiorn and way cuter. I would really like to try one out before I order it online because they are kind of pricey.
Last weekend we went to the indoor waterpark in Owatonna. Karson had a blast and Kamden kind of liked it. I would have like it more if I it wasn't so busy and I didn't have to watch my kids. Ha! We also got to hit up the outlet mall in Medford. The boys should be pretty well set for summer now. I can't believe we'll be wearing shorts in no time!





No comments:
Post a Comment