Both the boys are sick. Karson has pink eye and Kamden has double ear infection. Keeping Karson away from Kamden is proving harder than I thought. I never realized how much they are in eachothers faces. We will have a nice relaxing weekend at home since everyone is sick. Fine by me. I should add they are both acting normal, so that's nice.
Karson has been doing the cutest things lately. He spits out the funniest sentences. What he says wouldn't be funny if an adult was saying it, but a two year old is hilarious. He even says things at the appropriate time with the appropriate inflection. One morning this week when we were leaving for daycare, he told all his trains good bye. While waving he says, " Bye Thomas, bye Percy, bye Spencer. See ya later guys" It was so funny. Karson's head bumped my chin the other day and I bit my tongue and said ouch. Karson stroked my hand and really nicely asked, "You okay Mama?" It was so stinking cute.
Kamden is 4 months old already. He weighs 16 lbs 10 oz and is 26 inches long. 85% for both height and weight. We've tried rice cereal a few times and I just don't think he's ready yet. Kamden is such a good baby!!! He is so calm and relaxed. It will be interesting to see how Karson influences him because Karson is CRAZY.
Spring can't come soon enough. I can't wait to get the boys outside and start going for walks. Think warm thoughts!!!
***Yes, there are more pics of Kamden than Karson, but that's because Kamden stays in one spot and Karson does not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment