Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are You Out There Spring?

Spring can come anytime now.  It would be so nice to take the boys for a walk, or go to the park.  Not to mention, my house would be more enjoyable if the windows were open.  Anyways on to life...

Both Karson and Kamden have ear infections.  Neither one acted to cranky or ran a fever.  I took Kamden in because he had a nasty cough and raspy breathing and didn't want to over look RSV.  As soon as the Dr mentioned ear infection I had her look at Karson's ears too.  So I've got two big bottles of pink medicine in the fridge that both boys love to take.

Karson got his H1N1 booster this week.  I can't believe how much he likes getting his 'ouchies'.  He was so excited to go get his shot and was so proud to show Dustin his bandaid when he got home.  We were getting ready to go get Karson's shot and were in a hurry like usual.  Karson kept saying "My boot! My boot!"  So I felt his ankle to make sure his foot was all the way down in the boot and it felt right.  He kept walking funny and saying "My boot! My boot!"  So finally I took the boot off and what did I find?  A golf ball!  Karson thought this was hilarious.  Now, I'm sure he put it there in the first place, but he must have forgotten.  He was so shocked that it was in there.  He usually only puts things in Dustin and my shoe's.  This morning I found Mator in my tennis shoes and Dustin finds things in his all the time.  Crazy kid.

We are definitely settled into being a family of four.  Now I can't imagine life without Kamden.  Watching Karson grow and learn makes us all the more excited to see what's in store for Kamden.

No comments:

Post a Comment