Friday, January 15, 2010

Pacifiers

It's been a while...life got hectic with the holidays.  Karson is pretty much pacifier free.  I snipped the end off of his pacifier when he wasn't looking one day and when he popped it back in his mouth he immediatly took it out and looked at it.  Then, he looked at me and said, "I broke it" with a puzzled look on his face.  I played dumb.  LOL  He asked for another one at bed time, but (suprise) it was broken too.  I told him if he sucks on them to much they break.  We only had two rough nights trying to get him to go to sleep with out one.  Now there is a 'broken' pacifier in his bed and one to take to daycare, but he doesn't really need them.  I think he just likes to know they're near.

Kamden on the other hand could care less about the pacifier.  I only offer them to him when I want him to be quiet.  Like at church or in the car.  We will try to give them to him periodically, but he spits them right back out.

Kamden has been sleeping in his crib for the first leg of the night.  Usually 10-1, then he is in bed with us maybe waking once more before 6 am.  I have tried to get him back to the crib after the 1am feeding, but he throws a fit and I don't want him to wake Karson up, plus I'm just to tired to deal with it right now.  We are working on it though.

Karson likes the bumbo...that's right I said Karson.  I thought for sure I was going to have to cut him out of it since he got stuck in it as a baby (fat thighs), but he jumped right out.  He thinks it's hilarious. 

Karson has been going pee on the potty here and there.  One day he went three times in a row and I told he could wear his Spongebob or Thomas underwear if he kept it up.  Then, I told him we would have to buy more big boy underwear and asked him what kind he wanted.  His answer...TINKERBELL!!!  Ummm, I don't think that will be happening my boy.  It is one thing to watch Tinkerbell, it's entirely different to buy girl Tinkerbell underwear.  Dustin is so proud of his little girl (Karson).  LOL

Kamden's 2 month stats - 13lbs 8oz and 24 inches (both were like 98% or something close to that)

No comments:

Post a Comment