I am so excited to see Karson's reaction to Santa!!! I am having so much fun now that my Christmas shopping is done, because now I say, "Oh, maybe Santa will bring you a remote control Lightning McQueen." Or "Maybe Santa will bring you a Lightning McQueen toothbrush." My plan is to keep receipts and if he isn't thrilled with something I'm going to hide it and take it back. We really got him more than he needed. We got a few little fun things and outfits for Kamden and I may wrap up some diapers. We have to make it look like Santa brought Kamden stuff too.
Kamden has been smiling up a storm. He is so stinking cute and such a good baby. I can't wait till he is just a little bit older and can 'play' some. Karson has been unintentionally hurting Kamden. He'll throw something and accidently hit Kamden in the head. I got really mad the other day and told Karson I don't want him to touch Kamden until he's old enough to fight back. One of these days (like next year) Karson is in for a big suprise when Kamden halls of and tackles him or hits back.
I hope the weather holds out so we can keep all our Christmas plans. If not we'll get to spend Christmas at home in our PJ's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment