The other day I thought Karson was stuttering. I made him repeat what he was saying four or five times. Then I realized he wasn't stuttering he was saying Dora like the show. The theme song goes 'Do-do-do-do-do-Dora'!!!! How funny! I laughed so hard once I figured it out.
Karson has been such a good big brother. Now when Kamden cries he'll either grab his bottle and try to give it to him or get his pacifier. He always looks at me so proud when he knows he's doing something nice, but don't try to help him with the bottle. He'll say "No! I do it!" Well okay then. He loses interest pretty quick anyway. And don't worry I'm always watching these good deeds take place. I'm not about to leave them both in the same room unattended. I'm sure Karson would be fine, but I can just see me walking back in the room and Karson carrying Kamden to me or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment