Karson named him Joe. Dustin and I thought that was boring, so we talked him into a middle and last name. He picked them out we just gave suggestions.
Elves can be naughty little creatures. We found Joe in the fridge yesterday. Nobody knows where he'll show up each morning, but that's half the fun. In the future, I believe Joe will have a marshmallow fight with the toys, pee (green) in the toilet, and dye the milk green.
I think it's hilarious that all I have to do is say, "Joe's watching you" or "Do you think Joe likes that attitude?" and Karson will look at Joe and then behave.
Kamden is my daredevil child. I keep finding him on this table in the toy room (Karson jumped on the table when he realized I was taking a picture).
I think Kamden is trying to get toys off the shelf, then realizes he can't get down, so he just stands there until I come rescue him.
The boys have been playing together a little more. Karson still doesn't like to share "his" toys, but they like to sit by each other.
Breaden got to come over on Saturday. Woo-Hoo.
Then we got to go see Santa again. The boys are still not so sure about him.
Maybe I'll do an actual post soon...
LOVE the elf!! May have to steal that idea for next year!!
ReplyDelete