I never thought I would say it this soon, but we are potty training Kamden. Sort of.
Having a big brother means you want to do big boy things too. I guess this includes pooping on the potty!
I'm not going to push anything at this point, but anytime Kamden wants to sit on the potty he can. He's even been saying potty.
I'm sort of in shock.
Karson didn't potty train until just before his 3rd birthday.
:: ::
We're heading to Clear Lake with the family this weekend. The boys are going to have a blast.
Just making the list of things to pack is making me excited. The boys teeny-tiny life jackets, water shoes, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, not to mention all the treats we're going to take. Karson has been begging for a juice box ever since I bought them last week.
:: ::
Dustin has been making more progress on the house. All of the downstairs windows should be in this weekend. The siding will be ordered soon. We are still going back and forth on which color we will go with. I just can't find the color I want. All the vendors around here carry the same brands. It's so frustrating. I've always leaned toward green and Dustin has leaned towards a bluish gray (the same color our house is now). I told Dustin just to pick one of the colors on our "okay" list and order it. I'm tired of making big decisions that I have to live with for 30 years.
:: ::
Tonight we're going to run to Cedar Falls to eat at Old Chicago. Yum. Then, we're going to stop at U.S Cellular so my mom and I can switch phones.
My Mom got a new phone a while back.. I love her phone and decided I wanted the same one. I've been waiting for it to go on sale. In the mean time, mom decided she would rather have a regular phone than a smart phone, so I'm buying hers! She'll use my new phone credit to get what she wants and I'll get hers switched to my number. Yay! Be ready for more random pictures on facebook.
:: ::
I love daily sale sites!!!
Yesterday, I got Karson some new Crocs for $12.99 off Zulily.
Today, I got Dustin and I both a pair of Teva's on The Clymb for $15. When I signed up I got a $10 credit, then I used code 99centship for $1 shipping. You can't beat that when Teva's cost at the very least $25 in stores.
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment