Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Baby is Coming


The baby is coming, somewhat soon. We had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby looks to be about 7 lbs. So if we make it to our induction on 10/19 the baby should weigh around 8 lbs. I can live with that. I thought I was going to have it last night. I was having contractions every 2-6 minutes lasting 30-60 seconds, but they weren't real strong. This lasted about 4 hours and petered out. That's okay, I would prefer to wait till the end of this week.

Had a fairly busy weekend. Went tailgating at Kevins for the UNI game. UNI won big time. Karson was actually very good and didn't even have a nap. Went to church and watched the Bears game on Sunday. Monday Dustin was still home due to his back so we took Karson to McDonalds to play. I figure this was probably our last "Karson only" trip. Next, time the baby will get to come too.




This morning I installed the baby's carseat and Karson thought it was great!! He kept saying baby, baby. I told him baby will get to ride in the car with us very soon. Karson is in for such a rude awakening. He is going to be a great big brother once he realizes that the baby is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment