Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Poop Is Exciting

Poop is always kind of funny and gross, but when you have small children poop is such a big deal. As in, Karson pooped on the potty and it was a BFD (Big Fricking Deal). We had to call and let everyone know. Now, if he would only continue to poo on the potty we'd be in business. He has started to tell me "I pooped" as soon as he has gone in his diaper. Sometimes he even lays down to be changed right away. Like, I'm dirty somebody change me.

Poop will also be very exciting when we finally have this new baby. Baby poop is always inspected. When you pick baby up from daycare your usually informed of all the baby's pooing through out the day and you couldn't be more thrilled. Weird yes, but if you are a parent you will totally understand.

On the baby front, I am currently 2-3 cm and 50% effaced. I have contractions here and there, but nothing real painful or consistent. We will be having the baby Monday if I haven't gone into labor on my own. So only about 5 more days and we'll find out if Karson has a little bother or a little sister. I am so ready!!! Yet so not!!! My next post should be a baby announcement!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment