Kamden is wearing cloth diapers, they both were. I really like using cloth. It's so easy. I have even started using cloth wipes. How's that for green? LOL Kamden got his first haircut on Sunday. He looks so much like Dusty now. Before and during...
We also got a new sidewalk since the SkyTrak broke ours when they were working on the roof. My boys will love having a new sidewalk. We even put the boys footprints in it. Had to wake them up from naps to do it, but I figured one day of crabiness was worth it in the long run.
I've started thinking about the boys birthday parties. I can't believe it's been almost a year since I had Kamden. Time sure does fly! I think that I am going to let Karson invite some friends over for a small bday party and then do a big family party closer to Kamden's bday for both boys. Should be interesting...
**Look what I caught Kamden doing in the toy room
***Quick Karsonism - I was reading Karson his bedtime stories. The book we were reading had bible stories in it. I was telling him about the angels and went on to finish the book. When we were done reading he wanted to go back to "the flying mommies". I didn't get it until he pointed to the angels while he was saying it. Thanks Bubba.
Oh WOW! That little Kamden is daring! I don't think Addie would even attempt something like that! lol!!
ReplyDelete