Friday, August 27, 2010

Feverish Friday...

Nothing much to say today.  Both boys are still running fever's off and on, so I'm taking them to the doctor this afternoon.  I want to make sure it's not ear infection or something more serious.  I don't think it is, but since it's Friday you know they'll get worse this weekend and I won't be able to take them in. 

Karson is excited to go shopping for his birthday party things this weekend.  As of now, I'm planning on a fairly low key party.  We'll see how much it grows over the weekend.

This is Kamden's new favorite sleep position.  Face down, butt up.

**UPDATE - We had a strep test, 2 blood tests, and a chest x-ray all with negative results.  Karson is on an antibiotic and nebulizer treatments.  Kamden we are just going to give tylenol and assume he's teething (he just cut a tooth and the doctor saw 3 teeth about ready to come through),  If they keep having fever's we'll take them back in for more tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment