Great. Now I'm sick. Lovely thing about kids is, they share everything, but toys. Illness included. Good thing my husband has left me to fend for myself.
Dustin has been gone for work all week and it seems as if this may be a weekly occurrence. Dietz Construction is building a big ol' house in Guttenburg, so that is where Dustin will be spending his weeks. The crew has an apartment, so I consider this Dustin's vacation. He gets a full nights sleep and every week night he gets to relax, drink a beer, and watch TV. No kids, no wives, just his friends. Must be nice. I know he misses us and we miss him, but still...
Kamden has been so funny lately. He will go in the toy room and play by himself all day long. He looks at books and climbs up the slide. I will go check on him and he'll push himself back down the slide and look at me like 'I wasn't doing anything'. I have learned to put pants on him when I'm not right there to catch him. He can't get up to the top of the slide with pants on. Oh, and he's a dancer! This little boy will shake his booty every time he hears music. At home, in a restaurant, in the car. I think he may need a little piano or something for his birthday. Kamden also loves blankets and stuffed animals. He will crawl over and bury his face in his nest (boppy with blankets all around it) and giggle. Same thing with stuffed animals.
Karson is just Karson. We are working on getting him to listen. He likes to ignore my requests. Like, get off your brother, use your inside voice, stop being a whiner, eat your supper, stop asking for popsicles, just to name a few. This kid has an angry streak that I hate to say probably came from me. He stomps his foot, drops to the floor, growls, and hits. We are also working on this. LOL Karson thinks he is the boss of Kamden and likes to try to tell him what to do. Frustrating. He is a pretty good helper when he wants to be. The other exciting thing is he has been waking up in the night to go potty! Yay!
Tonight, I'm going to make supper, clean up, and then lay on the couch until Dustin gets home. Then, I'm going to continue laying on the couch and let him watch the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment