It's been kind of a blah week around here. Dustin is gone all week working in Guttenburg. The kids and I have just been hanging out.
Saturday - We had Grandma Kidd's (not so) surprise 80th birthday party.
Sunday - Karson started Sunday School!!! He did so-so. Dustin and I went along for a graham cracker banquet. Next week he's on his own and I'm not sure how he'll do.
Monday - Good-bye Dustin. I had a lady stop over to talk to me about a grant we got approved for. They are going to do $25,000 worth of work on our house. We have to have an inspector come and rank what needs to be done. We are hoping for a new furnace/central air and windows (siding if there's enough money left). We are very excited and blessed to be receiving this.
Tuesday - Took Karson and Kamden for lunch in the park with Grandma and Grandpa and hit up the grocery store.
Wednesday thru Friday - Regular work days. Take the kids to daycare, go to work, come home, dinner, baths, bed. Repeat.
Friday Dustin comes home. Yippee! We may go to Waterloo to pick up our new deep freeze and Mom and Dads new fridge. We'll see how late he returns from Guttenburg.
This weekend Kamden will be 11 months old! Almost One! I am so excited to start weaning from the pump. Not pumping is going to give me an extra hour and a half every day! We have a whole lot of frozen milk I'm going to try to start using. I am so happy we made it with no formula to the one year mark. Go me!
***Karsonism - while doing shape/color flash cards with Grandma, he sees this card.
He exclaims - "The octagon is missing!!!"
***Karsonism - With Dustin gone, everything falls to my shoulders. Karson is a spitfire and gets told to stop doing something all the time. He squashes, hits, pushes, pulls, etc on Kamden all the time. I tell him to get off brother. He doesn't listen. He gets time-out. After time-out he tells me tearfully and with gusto, "I'm tellin' my daddy you bein' naughty at me." So I pick up the phone and call Dustin so Karson can get it all out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment