We celebrated by going to Village Inn. I ate pancakes there the morning I had Kamden so we had to go back to start his birthday tradition. Other than supper we didn't do much. I sang "Happy Birthday" to him through-out the day and he got all shy.
Birthday boy taking his morning nap in his "nest"
Karson and I made him sugar cookies (oh man are they good) and we just lounged and watched Mickey Mouse Club House, Shapes, and Colors. Kamdens 3 favorites. He never pays attention to the TV unless one of those three are on. They just mesmerize him. He will hear them come on and toddle out and plop down in the middle of the floor and cross his little ankles in true Kamden style.
This little boy is full of love and kindness. He's the sweetest little pooper. I'm so glad he's here.
No comments:
Post a Comment