Halloween is this weekend. Wow! Didn't I just take Karson trick or treating, like, last week?
Karson is super excited. He will be Thomas the Train this year. Toot toot! He got to be a 'Hawkeye football guy' (his words) at the Story Hour party.
Kamden is going to be a bear. He really has no choice. Karson was a bear when he was one, so Kamden gets to wear the hand-me-downs. Next year I 'might' let him pick a new outfit, but I'm hoping he will want something we already have.
Both boys are excited (Kamden will be when he figures out whats going on anyway) to be spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's on Saturday night. We will be going out to eat with the Mitchell's and to a Halloween party. This will be my first night away from Kamden. I'm a little nervous.
What are we going to be? I'm glad you asked :) I'm going to be Dorothy before she went to Oz. LOL All because I found a pair of black sequined pumps and thought to myself, "Hey, I'd wear these again." So I got the shoes and decided to be black and white Dorothy. My Aunt Marilyn made my dress. I'm going to get it tonight. I'm so excited.
Dustin is going to be a scary scarecrow. He got a mask, but will paint his face under the mask so he can take it off at the party. He has put more work into his costume than me! He sewed patches with staw coming out of them onto jeans, splattered blood on the jeans and his hat, spray painted his straw hat a little so it looked dirty and worn. He is really getting into this. I already told him to figure out what he wants to be next year so we can start working on it now. I'll post pictures next week of our darker Wizard of Oz costumes and of course the boys.
Wish us luck on our weekend in costume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment