The Halloween party went great! We won the costume contest!
The kids had fun trick or treating. Kamden wouldn't sit still.
Grandma had awesome goodies waiting for the boys.
I think we are mostly recovered from the weekend. Karson managed to pull a cap/crown off his tooth with some Halloween candy so we had to run to the dentist yesterday. Luckily they were able to just glue it back on. He did awesome in the dentist chair and got to wear some cool sunglasses. They also took and x-ray of his front tooth that has gone grey. Said it looked fine and we just need to watch it.
I had a good birthday yesterday and am exited for some friends to come over tonight for a make-your-own-pizza party. I have a recipe for beer-bread pizza crust, but it makes a ton, like 6 large pizza's. So I thought I'd invite some friends over and let the kids do their thing and the adults do theirs. I hope it all turns out the way I hope...
No comments:
Post a Comment