Friday, October 1, 2010

Thomas - Toot Toot

This weekend we went to Boone and rode Thomas with the Mitchell's.  Braeden and Karson had a good time rain and all.

Notice how hilarious this is to the boys.
 Notice the pink train...his choice.  I did say no when he wanted the pink hat.  He's going through a princess phase.  Or as Karson would say prince-kess.


Karson pee'd on the side of the road for the first time.

The boys birthday party is this weekend so I've been supper busy.  Nick is up for Homecoming King so we will go to New Hampton tonight for supper and football.  Then, I'll be up all night baking.  I did my colored layers for Karson's cake last night, so I just have lasagna and cupcakes tonight.  I'll frost everything tomorrow morning before we go decorate at the Welcome Center.  Send me luck and stay calm vibes.  I think I'll need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment