Karson to me while making him macaroni and cheese - "Mom you're a good maker."
Only wish it would have been while a was making something that required a bit more talent, but I'll take it.
::
Karson was watching out the window waiting for Dustin to get home. I heard a truck pull up and asked him if Dad was home. He exclaims, "No, but Uncle Jade's here!" I got up and hurried to the window to see what he was talking about. Our neighbor boy recently shaved his head and had just gotten home and was walking to his house.
It was so stinkin' cute.
For those who don't know, my brother Jade is in the Army and has a shaved head. He is deploying to Afghanistan in the next couple of weeks. We've been talking about him more lately and even got to Skype with him the other day. He must be on Karson's mind too.
::
I filled out Karson's preschool registration the other day. I have to drop it off at the school this week. I can't believe my baby is this big already.
::
Kamden has been doing awesome since his tubes got put in last week. He is saying more, or at least trying to say more. He is cutting 4 teeth right now so he has been whiiiiiiiiiney. Wow-za.
On the upside he pretty much slept through the night last night, which is super unusual. He slept from 8 pm till 5 am when my alarm went off and then he went back to sleep until 7. Sa-weet.
::
One of my first memories of Dustin is of him signing "Let Me Out" by Future Leaders of the World. He's always liked the band, but we read somewhere that they split up. Turns out they didn't. We are going to their concert on Saturday at The Wheelhouse!
Bonus - Tickets are only $5.
::
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment