So, it looks like this is turning into my ONLY post of the week. Sad I know. Moving along...
We're heading up to Minneapolis this weekend. My cousins daughter has a concert at church. So we will go to that. Then, my cousin, mom, and I are getting pedicures (Yay for Mothers Day). There will probably be a Mall of America stop as well.
We're just going to hang out and go with the flow
:: ::
Karson has been making me SO mad the last couple of days.
Yesterday morning I asked him to change from his jammies into his clothes. I've been making it a point to make him do things himself instead of helping him. He whined and said he didn't know how.
He does.
So I asked him to try and then I would help him. He took his jammies off and got a funny look on his face. He says "I'm peeing"
Me "Then get in the bathroom"
K "I don't know how" <---He most certainly does!
So really he just dribbled a little. Not a big deal. I just asked him to please put on his clothes.
More whining.
Then he straight up pees. Stands up hold his business and pees! On the only piece of carpet in the entire house! And on his (stuffed) puppy.
I grab him and make him sit on the potty for few minutes. I have no idea whats gotten into him, but it needs to stop! Then he wanted his puppy. Sorry Charlie. You pee'd on it, it must be washed.
:: ::
Fast forward to that same night...
Karson - "Someone stinks"
Me - "Did brother poop? Kamden do you need your diaper changed? Do you stink?"
I check Kamden. Nope he's good.
Then, I see the look on Karson's face. "Uh, Karson did you poop?"
K - "No!"
Me - "Let me check"
That lil' turd (pun intended) pooped his pants. Not fully more like a skid mark, but still. I again made him sit on the potty. For five minutes this time. I was livid. What on Earth has gotten into this kid?
I don't know exactly what's going on in that little head of his, but this issue needs to be nipped in the bud.
:: ::
A couple of my friends and I don't want to join the local women's club so we are starting our own club. It's not really a club. It's more of a lets-go-eat-and-shop-on-the-same-night-as-the-other-womens-club. Our "club" is going to be so much more fun!
:: ::
I had my first Saki Bomb last weekend. Ever since I've been saying "Ichi Ni San" and slamming my hands on the table. Bahaha.
It wasn't the best tasting drink, but it was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment