Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Five Random Thoughts


I moved Kamden to his big boy seat today.  He's been rear-facing in a convertable carseat, but at 32 lbs he's getting close the 35 lb rear-face limit of his seat.  I decided yesterday, when he turned 19 months, I would just go ahead and flip him around.  I really wanted to wait until he was two, but he grew to fast.  Plus, I already had a seat to match Karson's for when he was ready to forward face.

I just realized they even have the same sweatshirts on, totally not planned.  I also need to get whatever that is out from under the backseat.


:: ::

Our kids hate us...


But we love each other...



:: :: 

My dad is very brave.  He picked Karson up from daycare, by choice, and took him to a minor league baseball game.  Kernels in the house!  I have no idea where that came from.  They both had a good time.

Karson and Grandpa have a love/hate relationship.  Grandpa makes Karson follow the rules.  Karson named him Grandpa No-No.  Then, he went through an opposite phase.  Ever since he has been Grandpa Ya-Ya.  Funny how grandparents get their names.



:: ::

This PlasmaCar is the gift that keeps on giving.  Everyone loves it.

Karson and his buddy Braeden (I have so many pictures for when they graduate).


Braeden's brothers Mason and Cooper love the PlasmaCar as well.  Ignore Kamden in the background.

I think I've decided this will never go outside.  We've had way to much fun with it inside.

:: ::

Karson and Kamden had so much fun with these darn balloons.  I think I've got about twenty pictures on my camera of all their balloon antics.












No comments:

Post a Comment