It's called a PlasmaCar.
You move the steering wheel back and forth to make it go (or make your kids push you).
I got it for 40% off on Zulilly.com. I love that site!
:: ::
Karson and Kamden are taking place in a clinical trial for diabetes. My dad is diabetic. They (researchers) are trying to find a marker or gene that puts you at greater risk for developing diabetes. We went to Iowa City on Monday for this years blood draw.
We had to put numbing cream on the boys before we got there. We were in my mom and dad's vehicle that's why the boys are in the way back, side-by-side, and why Kamden is forward-facing.
See their little patches on their arms?
When we left Nashua it was sunny and nice. When we got to Iowa City it was raining and cold. We bought the boys matching sweatshirts from the clearance rack in Target. They love them.
:: ::
Dustin finally put the new front door in. It matches the house for now. It won't by the end of the summer. The siding will be a different color. We thought the door was going to be a darker, more charcoal grey. If we don't like it when we finish siding the house we will have it painted darker.
I haven't taken any pictures since the install, so this pic will have to do.
:: ::
Kamden slept through the night last night!!! He's come close before, but never has he slept from the time I put him in bed until after I got out of the shower. On the nights that he has come close to sleeping through the night before, Karson had to go potty in the middle of the night so I had to get up anyway.
So let's hope this is the first of many good nights sleep for me.
:: ::
I'm excited for tonight. The boys are going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and we are going out!
First we are heading to Sakura (Japanese Steakhouse) to eat. We are going with two other couples and none of us have been there before. After Sakura we are heading to the firemans dance (basically a grown up kegger). I definitely need a break from, well, life. Woo-hoo.
So let's hope this is the first of many good nights sleep for me.
:: ::
I'm excited for tonight. The boys are going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and we are going out!
First we are heading to Sakura (Japanese Steakhouse) to eat. We are going with two other couples and none of us have been there before. After Sakura we are heading to the firemans dance (basically a grown up kegger). I definitely need a break from, well, life. Woo-hoo.
Jason and I had a GREAT time with you guys! :) Let's have more fun out-of-town dates like that!! :D
ReplyDeleteThose cars look awesome! I have seen them before and have heard good things about them. I personally love that anyone can ride them (wink, wink).
ReplyDelete