Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Five Random Thoughts

I just realized I forgot to give an update on Grandma Jane!!!  She came home after about a week and a half in the hospital.  She's doing great and is on the road to recovery!

:: ::

Yesterday was Dustin and my 4 year Anniversary.  Dustin told me it's been the longest 4 years of his life and I have to agree.

We moved to a new town, bought a house, have been putting lots of work into the house, had 2 kids, and many, many adventures.

:: ::

When I told Karson yesterday that it was our Anniversary because it was the day we got married, he got all pouty and whiny.  I asked him what was wrong. 

K: "I want to get married"

Me: "Well, someday you will.  When you're older you'll find a girl you love very much and then you'll marry her."

K: "But I wanna marry you!"

Me: "You can't marry me because I'm your mom and I'm already married to Daddy."

K:  "Then I wanna marry a girl just like you"

Me:  "I hope you do.  You marry a girl I approve of and that I get along with okay?"

K: Happily responds, "Yep!"

I love that kid and the things he comes up with <3.

:: ::

Kamden is CRAZY.  That kid can climb walls.  He has so much personality.  If I would let him stay outside all day he would.  There isn't a drop of fear in that kid, which worries me. 

Anything his brother does, he does too.  I've got my work cut out for me with these boys.  They are best friends and trouble makers.  Partners in crime.  One look at either of their faces and I know I need to figure out what they just did.

Both my boys love their momma and momma loves them.  Even if I want to sell them to the circus every other day.

:: ::

My brother made it to Afghanistan.  Not much to say on that front except he made it to his base.  Looking forward to updates from him.  Really looking forward to the day he gets to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment