I read a blog today that gave me some more ideas for my 30 by 30 list. The additions begin with number 16.
1. Work on handwriting - I have the sloppiest handwriting. I write like a man.
2. Learn to drive a stick - Have never learned how and would like to.
3. Family vacation to California - To visit family, go to Disney and Universal, play on the beach
4. Run a 5K
5. Skydive
6. Have a daughter - Oh, how I want a girl.
7. Be debt free, except mortgage, with a fully funded emergency fund, and be putting 15% of income into retirement - want to start off my Thirties with money to play. I follow Dave Ramsey, can you tell?
8. Make a will - Probably should have had this figured out already.
9. Start kids college funds - Probably should have had this started already too.
10. Re-do landscaping around the house - Lets face it. What we got now ain't workin'. Dustin is ripping everything out this spring anyway so I guess I'm going to have to do something.
11. Pave the driveway - I hate the mud pit we've got now. Plus, it will give the boys some more bike riding room.
12. Take a train through the mountains - Any mountains. They boys will love it.
13. Take a trip out of the country - We're thinking someplace in Mexico. One of those all inclusive resorts.
14. Get a Kitchen Aid mixer - I want one of these so bad. Dustin told be to just go buy one. Maybe he should take the hint...
15. Get LASIK - I hate not being able to see!
16. Ride in a hot air balloon.
17. Get a massage. A real one.
18. Go sailing. Be it a sailboat or a yahct.
19. Go scuba diving or snorkling.
20. Ride in a helicopter.
21. Lose 10 pounds. 15 would be better.
22. Go camping.
23. Go skiing or snowboarding.
To be continued...
Looks like I need to go to Hawaii. I could do atleast four things on my list there.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yep hawaii lets go!!!
ReplyDeleteMy mom actually wants to go too.
ReplyDeleteDo I see another family vacation in our future??? I think so!