This video is very Karson-like and what I deal with on a regular basis. He thinks he's funny.
We got our new doors last week! We needed them soooo bad. We've got the back door in, but the front door is going to require a bit more work (the new door is a different size). I think Dustin will try to work on it this weekend.
Here are some really crap quality before and after pictures.
Backdoor before (trim already torn off). This door goes to the back porch.
Outside (trim already off).
Inside after (Trim not on). I really like it. You can't really tell in the pic, but it has reed (stripey-obscure) glass. Dustin has always wanted a reed glass door and now he has one.
This picture is awful, I took it this afternoon so you could see it with trim and the light is not cooperating.
Outside after
No comments:
Post a Comment