Friday, February 18, 2011

30 by 30

This is (the beginning of) my 30 by 30 list.  Thirty things I'd like to do before I turn Thirty.

1.  Work on handwriting - I have the sloppiest handwriting.  I write like a man.

2.  Learn to drive a stick - Have never learned how and would like to.

3. Family vacation to California - To visit family, go to Disney and Universal, play on the beach


4. Run a 5K

5. Skydive

6. Have a daughter - Oh, how I want a girl.

7. Be debt free, except mortgage, with a fully funded emergency fund, and be putting 15% of income into retirement - want to start off my Thirties with money to play.  I follow Dave Ramsey, can you tell?

8. Make a will - Probably should have had this figured out already.

9. Start kids college funds - Probably should have had this started already too.

10. Re-do landscaping around the house - Lets face it.  What we got now ain't workin'.  Dustin is ripping everything out this spring anyway so I guess I'm going to have to do something.

11. Pave the driveway - I hate the mud pit we've got now.  Plus, it will give the boys some more bike riding room.

12. Take a train through the mountains -  Any mountains. They boys will love it.

13. Take a trip out of the country - We're thinking someplace in Mexico.  One of those all inclusive resorts.

14. Get a Kitchen Aid mixer - I want one of these so bad.  Dustin told be to just go buy one.  Maybe he should take the hint...

15. Get LASIK - I hate not being able to see!

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!
    #4-you can do this! WOTDD is coming up! :)
    #13-DO IT! You WILL NOT regret this!
    #14 MEEE TOO! :)
    Can't wait to read the next 15!!

    ReplyDelete