Usually, it becomes funny when I'm disciplining Karson and I catch a glimpse of Dustin laughing out of the corner of my eye (usually because of something Karson did or said during me explaining why he's in timeout). Sometimes I can't help, but chuckle. Which ruins my big-bad-mom-discipline-moment. Sometimes I play it off like I'm so upset I'm crying, not laughing. Which is really quite effective. Karson is very protective of his Mama, so he hates to see me cry.
Being a parent is hard, so I appreciate when we can make light of an unideal situation.
Here's another funny for you...
Umm...yeah. That's underwear on their heads. You can thank Gma Beth for that lovely trick. I told Karson it kind of goes with his racing suit. It looks like the thing race car drivers wear under their helmet.
My boys <3
Kamden has been thinking he's hot stuff lately. I put his booster seat on the chair at the counter so he can be where the action is.
Back in his highchair for spaghetti. Even the highchair is covered in it's nastiness. Check out those mean scrapes on his nose. He did that to himself when he put a basket on his head and ran into a wall. Real smart, Kamden. Real smart.
lmfao that's so not fair! My mom used to give me and my bro hell for putting underwear on our heads! lmfao I wish she would have been more cool!
ReplyDelete