Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What color?


What color siding should we go with? 

Currently the house is painted pretty much exactly the same as the blue-ish color, with white trim.  While I don't mind it, I don't love it. 

Three of the houses Dustin has finished recently have been this same blue-ish color.  He really likes it on the new houses, but is ready for a change on ours.

I'm leaning towards the greenish-brown-tan color.  It doesn't look that green until you hold it up next to the brown.  We like the darker colors, they contrast nicely with the white trim.


 I like this one...Arbor Blend.  There is a house in town that is this color (we ran up to it with the sample) and I really like it. 

It sounds like we are going to buy a quart of paint in each of these colors and paint a section of the house or garage (which will need to be painted anyway) and see what we like in a bigger quantity.

This a big decision and I'm so scared I'm going to regret whatever color we choose.  Gah!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment