Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kamden's getting tubes

Poor Kamden can't catch a break.  I'm pretty sure he's had an ear infection pretty much all his life.

We took him to an ENT when he was about 7 months old.  That ENT said we could do tubes or wait and see.  We opted to wait and see.  Here we are now, with a 15 month old who either has an ear infection or is recovering from an ear infection at any given moment.

So Valentines Day K-Dog and I will be going to visit a different ENT at a different (read better) hospital.  I'm pretty sure we'll be scheduling the procedure shortly after that. 

I'm nervous.

On a more positive note...Kamden is growing like a weed!  He is catching up to Karson.  Karson was always in the 99th percentile or more.  Kamden got real tall all of a sudden and hit the 95th percentile.  Up from 70%.  Woo-hoo.

The official stats for Kamden's 15 month appointment are:

27 Pounds
32.5 Inches
8 Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment