When Karson poops it's like a little party in the bathroom.
He wants me to stay in there with him. So, Kamden naturally has to come in and make sure he isn't missing out on in anything.
The other night while Karson was doing his business, I got tired of waiting (the kid has a way of making everything as drawn out as possible). I went into the kitchen to mess around until he was finish and , uh-hmm, needed my assistance.
Karson started screeching and Kamden comes running out of the bathroom. I go in to find Karson flipping-the-fuck-out.
Kamden had dropped a golf ball and a car in the lovely pee-poop soup in the toilet. G-R-E-A-T!
I get Karson cleaned up and consult with Dustin on what to do next. All the while Karson is just losing it over his stuff in the toilet.
I told him it was his fault for letting Kamden throw it in. Mind you Karson was sitting on the toilet when said objects got thrown in.
Dustin wanted to use kitchen utensils and I said no way in hell are you using something we eat off of to dig in the toilet.
So, Dustin goes downstairs to rig up some tool craziness to get the toys out of the pee-poop soup in the toilet.
While he's down there I say screw it.
Get this.
I reached in and grabbed the golf ball and car!!!!
Luckily they were on top of the mess so it wasn't so bad.
You can give me the Mom of the Year Award now. Thanks!
Dustin was so pissed I didn't let him prove his tool manliness to get crap out of the toilet. Don't worry honey I'm sure this is only the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! I wonder how I'll handle things when I become a mom. I give mad props to all moms, because I have a feeling I'll be pulling my hair out at the root ;)
ReplyDelete