I just attempted to make a new blog under a completely different name and email.
Every. Single. Name. Is. Taken.
I thought I had a super creative name and it was taken.
So I racked my brain some more.
Taken.
Then, I tried random things.
Taken.
Poop. STFU. Mamalamadingdong. Lynsey. Chyma (this was great, she's an asian hooker). Clevernamehere. Anonymous. Re-diculous.
They all exist.
I was going to start a new blog with complete anonymity. I just wanted to write about completely random things. This blog isn't searchable. The new blog would have been.
This blog may become what that blog would have been. I may just start writing about whatever I'm thinking about on any given day.
Don't judge.
This may become a celebrity gossip blog. Who knows. LOL
Or maybe a cloth diaper blog or a crunchy blog. Or dare I say a coupon blog.
I'm going to try to take more pictures and write about more stuff. Not just kid updates, although you'll still see those too.
I really want to be brutally honest about stuff. I like those blogs the best. I want to show my house in all it's nasty-ness. My kids at their worst, me at my worst, my marriage at it's worst. All those things at their best too.
So hold on. This could get intersting. It just depends on how brave I get. Woot-woot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment