Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hand, Foot, and Mouth

While at Karson's 2 year well child check they discovered he had Hand, Foot, and Mouth. I thought he had just bitten his lip, but I guess not. He hasn't had any other symptoms. No fever or sores on his hands and feet. It's nothing you treat it just goes away on it's own. I'm sure he picked it up at daycare.

Dustin keeps saying he has mad cow disease. I guess they call mad cow hoof and mouth. Whatever.

Karson has not been back to his crib at all. I haven't gotten the crib out of his room yet, but only because we spent the weekend working on getting our room cleaned up so we can move Dustin's stuff into my closet and out of the babies room.

I don't think this baby will stay in much longer. I have just been feeling off lately. That may be because I know what to feel this time, but I'm not sure. The baby will come when it's ready I just really want to get all our ducks in a row.

Dustin and I got to have a mini-date last night. We went to see the GI Joe movie in Charles City. It was good, but the seats in the theater were soooo uncomfortable. You sit straight-up, almost leaning forward. Arrgh. They do rock back, but it takes a ton of effort to keep them back. That may have been our last outing until we have the baby. I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment