Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trucking Right Along

At my OB appointment yesterday I found out that I am 1 cm dilated already. I can hardly believe it. We also set an induction date of 10/19. We will have an ultrasound 10/6 to check the baby's size, but if it's smaller than expected we will wait and induce 10/23. My OB doesn't want me going past my 10/24 due date and that is fine by me. I really think (hope) I will go on my own this time. Dustin really wants to make the mad dash to the hospital. Don't ask me why. I'll probably give him the 'honey it's time' and he won't believe me.

We get to stay home this weekend so I hope the babies room will get worked on. The crib is all set up in our room so we don't HAVE to have the room finished. I've got everything done that I really, really wanted to get accomplished before this little one comes. We've got Karson's baby clothes washed (not put away since I don't know where they're going, but ready none the less). The car seat is out, I'll probably install it in the van in the next week or so. I've got my breast pump out and all of our bottles have been sterilized and put away. All in all I feel prepared. I can't believe I WILL have a baby in the house in no less than 3.5 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment