Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nothing Like Skipping a Couple of Weeks

At my appointment Tuesday my OB decided to move my due date up about 2 weeks!!! I knew this was a possibility, but to have her actually do it made the day seem so close. Only 6 weeks left!!! We need to get our butts in gear. I stopped and bought the paint for the babies room and some diapers so we could start preparing. I can't believe this little one will be here before Halloween!! I'm so ready to be finished with this pregnancy, but so not ready for the baby to come. I can hardly wait to see if Karson will have a little brother or sister.

The reason for the move in due dates is because I have been measuring large. 2 weeks ahead since 20 weeks. My 20ish week ultrasound gave and estimated due date of 10/24 so that's what we're going with now.

No comments:

Post a Comment